Join today as a member to train on CMRC property
All individuals and dogs train & compete at their own risk.
- Pick up your trash and training equipment. You may be liable for equipment damaged by gear left in the fields. Please respect the grounds.
- Do not leave ruts in the soft ground – fill your ruts before you leave!
- Do not run your dog and leave your training group before taking your turn in the field. Be courteous and respectful of your fellow trainers & throwers.
- Requesting to join a training group is encouraged and an accepted practice.
- A general rule is to run only 2 dogs in each set-up unless the group is agreeable to allowing handlers to run more.
- Registered Pros may train on the property on their scheduled day(s). After 5:00 P.M. amateurs have preference for set-up locations.
- If you need help setting up training groups or have questions with specific training challenges; see the Pro Days page or email email@example.com Info at www.cmrcmn.org
- An easy way to increase your dog knowledge and skills is to volunteer to help with club activities and events, AKC Licensed Events, Club Informal Trials, and attend Pro Days
- Unsportsmanlike behavior is not tolerated on CMRC property.
- Unnecessary force, of any manner, is not tolerated on CMRC property.
- Do NOT throw birds in dumpster! (Please …)
- Dispose of your birds respectfully – off site.
“DOG TRAINING IS MEANT TO BE FUN
FOR BOTH YOU AND YOUR DOG”
Pro Training Program for CMRC
CMRC Professional Trainer Grounds Use Policy
Days (M-F) & Fields (West and East sides)
- Only Member Pro’s with confirmed reservations may train on grounds
- Amateurs may request to join Pro set-ups at any time
- Amateurs have grounds preference after 5 P.M.
Monday: Two sides for Pro’s (West side and East side)
Tuesday: One side for Pro’s, One Side for Amateur Group (Am Group has preference)
Wednesday: Two sides for Pro’s (West side and East side)
Thursday: Two sides for Pro’s (West side and East side)
Friday: One side for Pro’s, One side for Amateur Group (Am Group has preference)
Pro Schedule managed by Rick Stawski: 320-267-3263
- The Clubhouse is available for use on training days.
- Please help keep grounds and club house clean.