All individuals and dogs train & compete at their own risk.
- Pick up your trash and training equipment. You may be liable for equipment damaged by gear left in the fields. Please respect the grounds.
- Do not leave ruts in the soft ground – fill your ruts before you leave!
- Do not run your dog and leave your training group before taking your turn in the field. Be courteous and respectful of your fellow trainers & throwers.
- Requesting to join a training group is encouraged and an accepted practice.
- A general rule is to run only 2 dogs in each set-up unless the group is agreeable to allowing handlers to run more.
- Registered Pros may train on the property on their scheduled day(s). After 5:00 P.M. amateurs have preference for set-up locations.
- If you need help setting up training groups or have questions with specific training challenges; see the Pro Days page or email email@example.com Info at www.cmrcmn.org
- An easy way to increase your dog knowledge and skills is to volunteer to help with club activities and events, AKC Licensed Events, Club Informal Trials, and attend Pro Days
- Unsportsmanlike behavior is not tolerated on CMRC property.
- Unnecessary force, of any manner, is not tolerated on CMRC property.
- Do NOT throw birds in dumpster.
- Dispose of your birds respectfully – off site.
“DOG TRAINING IS MEANT TO BE FUN
FOR BOTH YOU AND YOUR DOG”